1. The law requires that bicyclists drive with traffic. Why?
2. Under what conditions MUST you use a bike lane?
3. On what roads can you NOT legally ride your bicycle?
4. You should ride your bicycle in the traffic lane:
5. If there is a bike path that is usable and separate from a roadway:
6. When may bicyclists drive side-by-side on a roadway?
7. When may bicyclists drive more that two abreast?
8. Is a motorist required to treat bicyclists any differently than a motorist?
9. What equipment is required on bicycles on the road during daylight?
10. Are headphones allowed when riding on the road?