- The Good: Feeling great, weather great, riding the route you want.
- The Bad: Scattered thundershowers enter into the picture.
- The Ugly: You and your bicycle with all the mud splatter.
- The Good: Beating “you know who” up the hills three times in a row.
- The Bad: Feeing pretty beatup yourself as a result.
- The Ugly: Learning that “you know who” has not been riding for 8 weeks.
- The Good: Being forced to take a “smell the roses” ride and really enjoying it.
- The Bad: Being forced to take aÂ ” smell the roses” ride and really enjoying it.
- The Ugly: Wanting to do it again.
- The Good: The brand new bicycle you have always wanted.
- The Bad: The cost of the brand new bicycle.
- The Ugly: You are already thinking of the next brand new bicycle.
And Finally . . .
- The Good: Having your own website and blog to write about good, bad & ugly.
- The Bad: Realizing you need to keep coming up with new topics to write about.
- The Ugly: Wonderfully, nothing at all.
Additions and comments are welcome.